Thursday, May 21, 2020

Kutztown Folk Festival is virtual!

It is with great disappointment that the 71st Annual Kutztown Folk Festival has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was a very difficult decision and was made to ensure the safety of the artisans and our visitors.
  I will greatly miss being at the show.  For me it is a highpoint of my Summer.  I see so many of my very favorite collectors of my art and enjoy my fellow artisans.  I will miss demonstrating my art and talking in person with you.
 The Kutztown Folk Festival will be a virtual event this year.  There will be lots to see online including the famous Quilt Auction.  I have never seen the auction as I am busy at my booth.  I will be watching it this year on my computer.
I will be updating this blog to keep you informed of events the week of June 27- July 5, 2020.
Please visit www.KutztownFestival.com.
Please let me know of any questions you have in my comment section.
Stay Well, Stay Safe.  I look forward to seeing you in person at the Festival on June 26-July 4, 2021.


No comments: