Monday, May 18, 2020

Almost Memorial Weekend!

My Summer show schedule is still being decided due to many cancellations  from the Coronavirus Pandemic. I have had several shows cancel for July, August and even in October and November.  I will update my website at  www.dianephalen.com when I have shows scheduled.

I hope you stay well and safe.  Enjoy the warmer weather and being outside.  I try to walk every day and enjoy the blossoms on the trees, including my beautiful dogwoods in my yard.  In a Park close to my home are beautiful Cherry Blossoms!

I am in my studio painting every day.  Right now I am working on blossoms and birds!

I hope to begin sketching ideas for Summer Beach scenes that were inspired by my October 2019 vacation in Ocean City, New Jersey.

Enjoy Memorial weekend!!



No comments: