Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the month of February.  I celebrate my Birthday and remember my Mom's Birthday that we always had within a week of each other.  I miss celebrating with her and now have my wonderful memories of past years in all the fun we had together.
 Every year I do a special painting with hearts.  One of my favorites.  I love depicting hearts in quilt patterns.
  Always special when we have snow.  I enjoy seeing the very beautiful snow covering the trees and ground.
  Enjoy Valentine's Day and the month of February!

Covered bridge by my home in Pennsylvania.  I had so much fun painting the heart quilt patterns!

There is a fox in my yard that loves to watch my cardinals.  I finished this painting on February 13, 2019

"Hearts a plenty"

My beautiful Mom celebrating her 88th Birthday!!

No comments: