Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

The holiday season went so fast.  I spent all of December painting my new Christmas painting.  I always enjoy my time in my studio especially at Christmas, listening to Christmas carols as I paint!
  I enjoy my annual outings including walks through the winter woods.  This year I spent a Saturday walking in downtown Bethlehem, PA seeing all the decorations and luminary night of candles.
  My favorite covered bridge that shows up in so many of my paintings was covered with beautiful white lights both inside and out.
  Christmas day was spent with family and reminiscing and missing our wonderful Mom and Dad.  They always made our Christmas so special.
  Wishing you a Happy 2019!!

Covered Bridge!

Inside the covered bridge!
Luminary Night in Bethlehem, PA


No comments: