Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring is around the corner!

A few more days until Spring officially begins!  Winter is still hanging on here in Pennsylvania.  The temperature is cold and a few snowflakes fall outside my studio window.  I just finished a painting for St. Patrick's Day and am sketching my Easter painting.  I am having fun with my quilt border paintings!
  I setup my first show of 2018 on Tuesday, March 20.  The show is one of my favorite places in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.  I hope you get to stop by at the show if you are in the area.  I will be there the entire time to sign my art!
  Hope to see you at The Lancaster Quilt Show at The Continental Inn from March 21-24, 2018.  You can check out all the details on their website www.lancasterquiltweek.com


Sending Love!
I am still waiting to see daffodils on my daily walk
I see a few crocus peeking out!

No comments: