Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  Wishing all my relatives, friends and collectors of my art a wonderful celebration of Christmas.  May you spend the day with loved ones and remembering too the ones that are not with us this year.  It has been a very sad holiday season for me with missing my kind and gentle Mom.  I think of all we did together during the holidays.  I have her little tree decorated in my living room with all her favorite decorations.
  I wish for you holidays of creating wonderful memories of the time spent with your loved ones.  Memories will always be close in our heart.  Blessings and love to you this holiday season.
Yes, we did get snow!
  from my window!
Melted now, but more due on Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas from my home to yours!

No comments: