Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas is on the horizon!

I can not believe that in 2 weeks I begin my Christmas show already!  I just returned from A Quilters' Gathering in Manchester, New Hampshire.  It was so much fun seeing all of you there.  What a special treat dressing up for Halloween the first day of the show.  My neighboring vendors dressed up too as did most of you.  The show was nicely decorated to celebrate too. 
  I am getting ready for Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania once again.  As you already know Bethlehem is my home town.  The city has a unique flavor of wonderful history, old and beautiful buildings.  The show is now located within the Bethlehem Steel grounds of original blast furnaces and buildings.  I remember when it was going strong and seeing the buckets of molten steel and of course growing up with steel dust on our front porch!  A short walk from the show or even a horse-drawn carriage ride away is decorated downtown Bethlehem.  The Moravian buildings are a sight to see with candles in every window.  I hope you can come see me and enjoy the holiday season with me.  I am in Booth 95 thursdays-Sundays November 21 -December15 (closed Thanksgiving).  Visit my website for more info at www.dianephalen.com.  As well as www.christkindlmarkt.org to see all that is happening! 

No comments: