Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn is in the air and the geese are flying over head honking and enjoying the crisp, cool mornings and evenings.  I have been to shows every weekend.  In September I was at a beautiful show in Chautauqua, New York.  My view from my exhibit was of a beautiful Lake surrounded by fall foliage.  My fingers itched to paint this breath-taking scene.  The next weekend found me in Tunkhannock, PA for the "Airing of the Quilts".  I even got to see a sampling of the quilts hanging from homes, in yards and in the stores of Tunkhannock.  I was honored to be included in a special issue of the The Quilter Magazine...."Quilting for Christmas.  The editor, Laurette Koserowski wrote a wonderful article on my art!  It is available at your favorite fabric store as well as in other stores.  I saw it in my grocery store! Besides my article it has great Christmas projects!  Hard to believe I am mentioning Christmas...but here it is almost that time of year again. 
  For now ,enjoy the beautiful Autumn!   I love looking at the rich palette of oranges, reds and yellows!

No comments: