Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! I hope you have a great "special" day! This year I am doing a Mother's Day weekend show at Byers' Choice in Chalfont, Pennsylvania. I have had several shows this month and have enjoyed them all. I met so many great people and all the quilts on display were awesome. I never tire of seeing what creative beauties will be on display. I am still waiting for the warm weather. Here it is May and still cold and chilly. The weather was warmer in March! Despite the chill nature has given way to the beautiful blossoming trees and many beautiful flowers. Once the weather warms I am planning on doing some watercolor painting trips. There are several covered bridges nearby and I have wanted to paint them in a watercolor setting for quite a while now. I just got several new tubes of paint! Always fun to see what they will do!! Enjoy the beautiful month of May and Mother's Day!

No comments: