Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Beautiful Day!!!!!

A taste of summer!!! My windows are open and the fresh breezes of summer are wifting through...of course the calendar says Spring but Mother Nature is smiling on us with temps of 86 degrees. I can hardly wait until the warm days are here! I finally put my snow shovel away this weekend. Pretty safe to say that is no longer a threat! I was at my Mom's today and curling around her front porch was poison ivy...a real threat for me!! The only down fall to summer is that and stink bugs...LOL!!
Mom and I went carpet shopping at Home Depot. She has said for many years I need new carpeting so today was the day!! She picked out a lovely brown...which will look great in her home.
I am enjoying my lovely dogwood trees all in bloom! Mother's Day is right around the corner and even more consistent warmer weather! Enjoy!!!

No comments: