Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August already!

How can Labor Day be on the horizon! It was just Memorial Day it seems like yesterday! The Summer is never long enough! I already see less evening hours and mornings are cool with the feel of Autumn in the air. I have several deer families in my yard. A young doe with 2 spotted fawns shows up every evening...absolutely beautiful! I just returned from New England where I did a show in Manchester, New Hampshire. I spent my entire time at the show so no site-seeing this trip. I am trying to get ready for a Labor Day weekend show in Lancaster, PA. It is outdoors so I am practicing setting up my canopy in the yard and already praying the Sun God will smile on us that weekend! Also the Wind God will behave too! Enjoy the Summer Bounty! Soon the yellow school bus will be driving past my house every day!

No comments: