Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kutztown Folk Festival!

Another year has come and gone at the Kutztown Folk Festival. I am always sad when this Festival is over. This year we had hot and humid weather every day of the Festival. So many of you braved the heat and came to my booth and helped me pass the 9 days of exhibiting and demonstrating my watercolor techniques. I love the entire fun of the festival. There is wonderful art and traditional crafts, delicious food...funnel cakes, shoo fly pie, homemade ice cream. Amish country dinners!! I got to take a peek in the Quilt Barn and was astounded at all the beautiful quilts. Rows and rows of them in every color, pattern...beautiful!! Every morning I was greeted on the way to my booth by sheep, cows, bunnies, goats, a very noisy turkey! I loved walking different areas of the festival and seeing all the fun sites. I miss my daily routine at the Festival! If you missed the Festival fun please go to the Kutztown website at kutztownfestival.com Mark you calendars for next year...June 29 to July 7, 2013!!! I am getting ready for my Gallery Show at Dutchland Galleries on July 21. I will be there in person to sign my art and meet you from Noon til 2 pm. Please come by and enjoy Kitchen Kettle Village in Intercourse, Pennsylvania! Happy Summer!

No comments: