Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

The sun is shining, the dogwoods are starting to bloom and the spring bulbs, daffodils, hyacinths and tulips are up and smiling...it must be Easter. It is hard to believe that Easter is here. Winter always seems too long and then we are treated to the wonders of Spring. I love watching all the songbirds return to my yard. Today I watched a male cardinal take seed to his mate from my feeder. It looked like he was giving her a kiss! The sweetness of nature!! I am going to my Mom's for Easter dinner and it is always fun to see her and taste all the wonderful traditional Easter goodies she still makes every year. Tonite I dye my contribution..hard boiled eggs!
On a sad note yesterday we lost a talented artist, Thomas Kinkade. He was only 54and brought to the world peace and beauty through his art. His art will live on forever.
I wish for everyone a very Happy Easter and a beautiful Spring!

No comments: