Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Summer is going too fast!

I can not believe it is almost August already!  The summer has gone by so fast already!  I spent most of July at shows.  I had a wonderful 9 days exhibiting and painting at the Kutztown Folk Festival!  What a great show seeing everyone, my collectors and fellow artisans. We had mostly nice weather and there was so much to see and do.  I enjoyed my morning walk seeing the farm animals, beautiful quilts, enjoying all the wonderful arts and crafts and even some of the great Pennsylvania German food!
 I enjoyed my show last weekend in Hershey, Pennsylvania.  Another favorite show, the Quilt Odyssey.  Beautiful quilts and lots to shop for in fabric, sewing and quilting supplies.  Enjoy the rest of Summer.  I am looking forward to studio time, sketching outdoors and my daily walks at the park near my home!


No comments: