Saturday, October 1, 2016

October is here already!

I can not believe the last time I posted on my blog it was Spring!  Can I say that the months have flown by and I find myself in the first day of October going "What?"  I enjoyed the summer here in Pennsylvania so very much!  It was hot, sunny and blue skies almost every day!  I loved it!  I did a lot of summer shows and enjoyed long walks in the sunshine every day.

I am painting in my studio when I can.  Every precious moment I spend there always brings me joy!  I hope everyone had a great summer.  I am still hoping for some left over warm days in October!  I do not want to see my butterflies and beautiful flowers go away!

I will post on my blog more often, I promise!  I keep my Diane Phalen Watercolors facebook updated with shows.  Please visit me there too!  Happy October!  Enjoy the beautiful autumn colors, pumpkins, apple pie and Halloween!


No comments: