Friday, March 27, 2015

Home again!

I  am home after two weeks away at shows.  I really enjoyed seeing everyone in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  Great shows...lots of fun talking with everyone in Pennsylvania and Ya'll in Tennessee!!!
  Before my return home from my show in Pigeon Forge I was happy to have some days to see Dollywood and the Smoky Mountains National Park.  My sister Linda joined me from Kentucky for a stay at a mountain cabin and a day visiting Dolly Parton's  Dollywood resort.  We had a great time!!  Before I drove home I went to Cades Cove in the Smoky Mountain National Park.  I could not believe the beauty of the mountains and the quaint log cabins, deer and awakening spring flowers......beautiful!!! I can not wait to paint from my sketches and photos I was able to do while there.  The sun was shining and I could feel and hear the earth awakening.  I even heard the sound of frogs by the river.  
  My return to Pennsylvania was met with cold and some snow still on the ground.  After being in the spring of Tennessee I am ready for it to be spring here too!!
HAPPY EASTER!  HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

No comments: