Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Autumn is here!

It is hard to believe that the cold days and evenings are here again.  I love my walks through the swirling autumn leaves.  The days alternate between warm and cold.  I have opted for walks in nature instead of the gym.  I love absorbing the beauty and color of the leaves. I love walking beside the creek by my home.  So much to see suirrels with walnuts in their chubby cheeks, geese flying overhead, the smell of the woods....awesome!
  I also had my first vacation in many years.  I spent a week in Ocean City, New Jersey.  My days were spent walking the boardwalk and beach.  Every morning I got up to watch the sun rise over the ocean.  I love to watch the beauty of God's paintbrush.  Nothing compares to the true master!  Enjoy Autumn! 

No comments: