Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer is here!

Summer officially is here!  I am getting ready for the Kutztown Folk Festival.  I went to Lancaster last week to pick up my frames for my art.  It is always wonderful to go to my favorite gallery...Dutchland galleries.  Not only do they exhibit my original watercolors and prints but also make my frames. I had a great visit and as always enjoyed the peaceful farms on my back road travels.  It was a sunny, warm day.  Blue skies everywhere!!
  The Kutztown Folk Festival begins on Saturday, June 28.  It is always a wonderful Festival with over 200 artists and craftsmen, great food and entertainment.  My favorite part the Quilt Barn with over 2,500 quilts displayed.  Many of them are for sale!
  Hope you can come for the day.  I am in Building A.  I will be there painting and talking about my art the entire show.  Additional information is at www.KutztownFestival.com

No comments: