Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In Loving Memory.........

I had a wonderful weekend vending at the Connecticut Piecemaker's Quilt show in Southbury, Connecticut this past weekend.  Thank you all for being so nice and all our chats throughout the show.
I returned home to sad news and learned of the passing of Takeshi Tazaki.  He was a dear friend who I have known for many years.  We were often at the same Quilt shows vending.  I was fortunate to be his booth neighbor at many shows.  All who knew him called him "Joe".  He had a business that he and his wife Yoshie created called Lancaster Traditionals.  I will miss his friendly smile and his kindness.  He was a gentle spirit and the shows will not be the same without him.  Heaven has one more Angel in Joe.  I am sure his smile is lighting up the heavens.  I will miss you my wonderful friend............

No comments: