Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, PA

I am at Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania exhibiting my art until December 16.  What a joy it is to meet and talk with the many people who come to visit the show and get in to the holiday spirit!
 I am also enjoying my time at the show visiting with the many artisans that are exhibiting their art and crafts.  Not only are many exhibiting but they are also creating while at their booth space.  Surrounding me are wood carvers, bask weaving, wreath making,  quilting, beaded ornaments, glass work, wood painters and oh so much more!  Most of the exhibitors are with their work...so if not demonstrating they are talking about their craft and inspiration.
There is also the pretty sights of Bethlehem, Pa that can be seen by walking, a shuttle bus or for the more adventerous a horse and carriage.  I hope you can come to this unique show and enjoy the art, Christmas music, holiday goodies too!
 

No comments: