Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gallery Reception

I had a wonderful day at Dutchland Galleries on Saturday for my artist reception. When I walked in the Gallery my original art was framed in a lovely presentation by the Gallery owners Alan and Jill. They picked out awesome mats and frames to bring out the colors used in my paintings! My art looked so beautiful!! We spent the day visiting and talking with the many people that walked through their Gallery doors. I was sorry to see the day end. Jill, Alan and I went to a great little restaurant for dinner and ice cream. I hope if you are ever in Lancaster County you will visit Dutchland Galleries located in Kitchen Kettle Village in the town of Intercourse, Pennsylvania. I have a few days to pack for my next show in Hershey Pennsylvania. Another great place to visit! Check out my web site for directions!!

No comments: