Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

I awoke to a beautiful snowy morning full of sunshine and beauty! A great way to begin my Birthday! Last night I was surprised with a wonderful Party at my favorite hangout, when not at the quilt shows with all of you! Of course!!! I country line dance and through the years have made so many great friends. Each week we spend several hours dancing and having fun. Last night I was treated to my first Birthday Party ever!! What a joy it was! I am so blessed with my friends in life. One thing comes with age the joy of the friendships we make through this journey. I must admit getting older is hard but when we can talk, dance, laugh with one another life can be the very best!! Thank you my wonderful friends! Thank you to my wonderful Mom and Dad too for without you I would not be celebrating this special day!!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday today and do something fun for yourself.If you were closer to me I'd bake you a cake and even put a candle on it.
Anita