Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have been trying all afternoon to load my photos to you from my 2009 shows. I have a stunning array of photos taken from Quilter's Heritage Celebration, the Vermont Quilt Festival, Quilt Odyssey in Hershey, Pennsylvania and even a peak at the Sister's Quilt Festival in Sisters, Oregon. I am still unsuccessful at getting them on but determined. This computer stuff is hard work. I am enjoying a excemptionally beautiful Saturday. My first weekend with no show. Wow, a real weekend. It is the perfect summer day. Warm sunny beautiful!!
I had a great time at the shows and am looking forward to sharing quilts with you that were awesome in their color combinations, quality and unbelievable artistry. I promise to stop teasing you!! I will figure this out!! Happy weekend of summer!!

No comments: