Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have returned from Oregon......

I just finished the Sisters, Oregon Outdoor Quilt Show...what a great time I had. It was a busy week of signing my art at the Sisters Drug & Gift Store. They were so wonderful to me as were you, my collectors of my art. I had a great time talking and visiting with you all. I plan to be back in 2010!! I have photos from the show and am planning to post them soon!! I have so much to post and must admit I have not had a spare moment since before Memorial Day. Summer is a busy time for me lots of shows!! I had 3 days to enjoy Oregon after the show. I really enjoyed seeing Sisters, after the show. I was able to also visit for the very first time the high desert and revisit Mt. Hood. I was sad to leave Oregon. My next show is in Hershey, PA!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I didn't get to go to Sister's this year. Sorry I missed a chance to say hello. Maybe next year.