Thursday, August 6, 2020

Updates on shows!

Summer is going fast!  I have been painting every day in my studio.  All my shows for 2020, except for one at the end of October have been cancelled due to Covid-19.

I miss seeing everyone at the shows.  I will have a lot of new art for 2021.

Yesterday marked another Anniversary year since my Mom has been gone.  It has been 3 years and I spent the day honoring and remembering my wonderful Mom. I miss her and my Dad every day.  I especially miss showing them new art and hearing their comments.

I finished my Summer painting of the red truck and watermelons and am beginning a series of  Adirondack chairs at the beach with quilts.  I have been wanting to see the ocean!  Hopefully I will get to see and be in Ocean City, New Jersey in October.  My annual time there every year!

Be safe and well!!



No comments: