Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Welcome June!

June is here!  The weather remains unsettled with very few warm days and the sun is hiding behind the clouds more then I would like!
  I am getting ready for the Kutztown Folk Festival.  A nine day stretch of show.  I look forward to this show every year.  I bring my watercolor paints and demonstrate all throughout the show.  The hours are long so I am happy I can paint in between sales.
  I am spending lots of hours in my studio.  I am so blessed to have my art.  Every day I grieve the loss of my wonderful Mom.  I miss hearing her voice and telling her about my day.  I always shared my paintings with her.  My Mom and Dad were my biggest fans and supporters.
  I am working on some new ideas with the quilt images.  So far I have completed a series of six.  Still too soon to show, but there will be a sneak preview at the Kutztown Folk Festival.  Please visit my website for information on the show at www.dianephalen.com
  I look forward to seeing you!

"Bluebirds and Blueberries"
Soon my favorite berry will be ripe!



"June Bridal Bouquet"
Roses are appearing in my garden!


No comments: