Monday, November 13, 2017

November is here!

Colder temperatures have arrived with some snow flakes here and there.  I just finished two shows and had a great time at each one. I enjoyed both the art show and the Lebanon Quilter's Guild Show.  I am always amazed to see everyone's creativity.  All the different forms of art and all the beautiful Quilts which are truly an art form in themselves.

It is always hard work setting up and taking down each show but so well worth it to talk with my many collectors.  In this month of Thanksgiving I am truly grateful for you.  I Thank-you for collecting my art and your always wonderful compliments.  It fills me with joy and my desire to create.

Now that the winter months approach  I hope to get back to my studio.  I have not painted since August.  The passing of my Mom has been a very difficult time for me.  Every day I miss her so much.  I was so blessed to have her in my life and have her as my Mom.

I wish for you a joyful and blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends!

NOVEMBER

AUTUMN LEAVES

AUTUMN GOLD

AUTUMN BLESSINGS

No comments: