Friday, March 3, 2017

Welcome March!


"Irish Shamrocks"

"Spring Awakening"

March is here!  I am seeing the first crocus and snowdrops along with daffodils on my daily walk.  Each day is a weather surprise from one day of record highs to the mid 70's and still having cold days barely above freezing and wind chills that make me grab my hat and gloves!
I am ready for the warm weather and hope it is here to stay very soon.  I am finishing my winter studio paintings and getting ready for my show season.
My first show is coming soon.  I will be at the Lancaster Quilt Show March 29 - April 1, 2017.  I am at the Continental Inn location. Located at 2285 Lincoln Highway, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. www.lancasterquiltweek.com.
Enjoy the month of March!  I am looking forward to St. Patrick's Day and the first day of Spring!

No comments: