Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November post!

November's chill is upon us here in Pennsylvania.  The leaves are almost off the trees and the wind is sending the few remaining to their final dance.  I can not believe that the holiday season is almost here.  Thanksgiving is next week already and then the Christmas season is in full force.
  I will not be at my annual Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, PA this year.  I will miss celebrating the holidays among the Christmas decorations, music and fellow craftsmen.  I will be spending more time in the studio for the first time in many years.  I will be able to send you my art through my web site at www.dianephalen.com.  I also will happily autograph any purchases with my signature and a personal note.
 I also hope to write you in my blog more often!  Until my next post enjoy getting ready for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hope you have a Happy and Productive Thanksgiving. Stay warm.

Anita/Idaho