Saturday, July 20, 2013

Steamy!!!!

Summer is really here with lots of heat and humidity.  We have had a week long heat wave where even I am warm!!!  Still not complaining compared to Winter's chill I will live with it!  I am craving a vacation...after 10 years or more without.  The heat has me dreaming of long lazy days hiking Lake Tahoe, California....  enjoying the many beaches and smelling those wonderful Ponderosa pines.  Instead I will do some paintings of my favorite place and dream of the many days I spent there oh so very long ago.
  The Quilt Odyssey show begins on Thursday through Sunday at Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania.  This is a wonderful show with many beautiful quilts and a treasure trove of vendors with quilting supplies galore.  I will be there exhibiting my art and looking forward to meeting everyone!! www.quiltodyssey.com  Happy Summer!!!!

No comments: