Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kutztown Folk Festival

Tomorrow I set up for the 64th annual Kutztown Folk Festival.  This is a wonderful festival specializing in the Pennsylvania German culture.  It features 200 juried artists and craftsmen that demonstrate and offer their work for sale.  There is also a "Quilt Barn"  where quilts are on display and for sale.  This year there is also a special Hex Sign exhibit.  Of course, there is also fantastic Pennsylvania Dutch food and desserts!! In addition live music and a fantastic petting zoo for the entire family. The festival is June 29-July 7, 2013.
  I love this show and hope you will stop by and see me.  I will be demonstrating and talking about my art the entire show.  I am in Building A.  Check out the Kutztown Folk Festival web site at www.kutztownfestival.com

No comments: