Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August already!!

I can hardly believe August is here and almost over....with Labor Day right around the corner. I just returned from New England where I exhibited at a show in Lowell, Massachusetts and the World Quilt Festival in Manchester, New Hampshire. While away and in between shows I got some much needed time to hike and become inspired by New England. My days off it rained....buckets, actually!!! but ventured to Rockport, Massachusetts where I got inspiration for Harbor vistas and the quaint fishing boats and shacks that make up this gorgeous seaport town.
I loved walking by the ocean one day and seeing butterflies in a beautiful nature conservancy. The butterflies were attracted to my camera and landed on the lens while I was taking photos. Saw lots of beautiful gardens too! I enjoyed a short time off and enjoyed also the 2 shows I was there to do! Enjoy the summer...it is unfortunately disappearing to cooler days in preparation for the soon to appear Autumn colors. Autumn will be wonderful too in all its glory!!!

No comments: